Make Up Tutorial - Arabian Inspired Eyes Using Sleek Palettes


* The picture was took from Google*
I'm getting more and more requests here and there to do a make-up looks using Sleek palettes. So, for all lovers of this eye shadow palettes I decided to do another quick series inspiring by Arabian make-up style. And today I have done the very first tutorial for this. But before we'll start it I want to say that I do not pretend to look like models on the pictures I take an inspiration from. Also my make-up not gonna looks excatly the same like on models eyes. Just because my eye shape is absolutely different than eyes from Middle Eastern women. Hope it makes senses.
Here is my version for the look. I used 2 palettes by Sleek make-up which are Storm and Sunset. Also I used Crystal White eye shadow by VoV which is just a shimmery white color for eyebrow highlight and loose eye shadow in Shiny Green by The Face Shop. As well as many Arabic make-up pictures I've seen I noticed that they all have deliciously flawless skin (also thanx to beloved fotoshop too :P) and bright vivid lips in combination with dramatic eyes make-up. Kind of emphasis both and eyes and lips. Sharp eye brows, heavy black eyeliner and of course big lashes. I used The Face Shop fake eye lashes in XN. Damn! I am using them too long hahaha~
First things first I applied black pencil all over my main lid as a base. And blended it in with a ring finger. Make sure you do initially clear line on outer corner of the eyes; otherwise you can put some scotch tape on or using any type of business card to create that sharp line. Kind of another point for Arabian style make-up.
With a regular flat eye shadow brush I applied dark green color from Storm palette by Sleek all over black base and gentely blended out all harsh lines. This eye shadows has a lot of fallout, so I suggest first pack on the eye shadows and than blend it in. So, you'll have less dirty mass all over your face. At least I do so and it works.
With the same flat brush I applied loose eye shadow in Shiny Green by The Face Shop on top of the dark green. Just to make it looks more lighter and shimmer and kind of with a tiny gold undertone to it; as it seems on the model's eyes.
Next I took stiff brush and applied matte black eye shadow from Storm palette on outer corner of my eyes. I did it in a "V" type of shape; not "C" but "V" LOL:. So my eyes looks more elongate and dramatic. Make sure that you still have that clean line on outer corner.
With a small pencil brush I applied gold eye shadow from Sunset palette by Sleek on inner corners of my eyes and pull it up above the green. Nicely connected it with green shades too.
I thought that seems like very bright yellow color for the look, so I decided to add more of light gold color with the same brush. I took my Storm palette again and lightly applied that light gold on top of the previous gold. Now it looks softer.
Back to the Sunset palette again. With my soft blending brush by Cathy Cat I applied that plummy-red color right above the black on outer corner.  And blended it in towards the inner corner. Kind of let meet plummy and gold colors together.
With a big flat eye shadow brush apply shimmery white shade up to the brow bone as a highlight. And blend everything downwards to soften the look and the plum eye shadow as well. So now it looks more blended and not so harsh. Also right now I like to add more of the colors to make them brighter. Don't forget about nice blending tho
I lined waterline with a black eye pencil and lined upper and bottom lash lines with The Face Shop black liquid eyeliner. Curled lashes, added black mascara and some false lashes.
And now I totally need more of gold color on the eyelid.
For the lips I used just a pink lipliner and pink lipstick. Nothing special.
Sort of confusing explanation for the tutorial! LOL: Anyways! That's it for today. And tomorrow I'll be doing my birthday make-up using a Coastal Scents 88 palette. Because tomorrow April 22 is my birthday :) And I turn 24 >_<

0 comments:

Post a Comment