Smokey Eyes Using Castledew Palette in - Planet Shine Star- No.E902


Recently, I began to have some problems with my PC screen. It is kind of lost the normal length and width, and acquire new one, with a huge size and letters. I tried to fix it in the settings but I just totally can't make the width of a standard. If the width of the screen is perfect then I'm having problems with the length. It looks kind of truncated and all pictures on blogspot and videos on you tube made very narrow and non-standard at all. I tried to use that fomat for a few days, but seems like I can't using it; because of this I can't see how nice or bad look my face on pictures which I'm posting here. And because of this, I changed my blog layout again, so I can easier see whole screen at once. I picked up something that is best suited for my current screen format. I'm not happy with this at all, but I have no choice at the moment. I'll stick with it for as long as I could fix all the inconvenience and then I'll change it. Hope on your understanding and patience.

Today I played around my new Castledew eye shadow palette which I posted about in my last haul update a few days ago. Just wanted to see how these colors work. Kind of nothing very special I bought but I don't regret this purchase. The eye shadows are nice pigmented, very soft when apply and almost nonshattering.
I created sort of smokey eyes but not too dramatic and still being pretty wearable. I used 5 colors of this palette and new lip gloss by The Face Shop I've got for free.

First thing I applied The Face Shop crayon eye pencil all over my upper lid as a dark base. It is kind of Deep Purple pencil and I don't remember the exactly name of it but it is only in the store. After applying it I blended in harsh lines with my ring finger. It looks not prefect at first but it's ok because just a base!

Then with a regular flat eye shadow brush I applied Planet Black (black eye shadow with silver shimmer/glitters to it) all over Deep Purple base and with the tip of the brush I nicely blended out all harsh lines.

Next with another clear flat eye shadow brush I mixed Planet Grey and Miracle Violet together and applied it right above Planet Black. Also blended it together very well.

With my Cathy Cat blending eye shadow brush I applied Crystal Peach on the very edge of Planet Grey and Miracle Violet just for more soft blending.

After that I took big flat shadow brush and applied Crystal Pink up to my brow bone as a highlight color and blended everything downwards as always.

Lined my waterline with a black eye pencil and for lower lash line I used a little bit of Planet Grey on outer corner and Miracle Violet on the inner part. Also lined my upper lash line with The Face Shop black liquid eyeliner, curled my lashes, applied some of black mascara and added VoV false eye lashes #211.


For my lips I used my new lip gloss by The Face Shop. It is phone chain and don't have a name. But something light and neautral will suit for this make-up very well.

Today I kindda tried to curl my hair with a straightener. But I am so clumsy with it. I can do nothing with my hair lol: Gonna do more attention to my hair. And of course after I put all the make-up on (1 hour later) all the curls are straightened!


0 comments:

Post a Comment