Butter London Nail Polish Yummy Mummy






My initial introduction to Butter London nail polish wasn't a big success, so I gave up on the brands for a very long time. Then I saw some of Amy's swatches on Cafe Makeup resulting in an online shopping spree. This time I was so thrilled with the outcome I was willing to forgive the annoying cap.

As much as I love my reds and purples, when it comes to nail color the right nudes and neutrals thrill me just as much. I'm on a never ending quest for the classiest, most perfect beige. Butter London's Yummy Mummy might be it, despite the annoying name.

Yummy Mummy is a somewhat cool toned beige with the most subtle shimmery finish. It's wedding appropriate, job interview friendly and very pretty. It works with anything and everything and would be the color I buy again and again. The texture is great: no complaints this time, two coats deliver the pretty and dry quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment