Make Up Tutorial - Requested Soft Wearable Eyes Using Sleek Palette


Yesterday I riched 600 followers on my blog! Yay! First of all I want to say ThanQ to everyone who following my blog, supporting me all the time, reading updates and leaving sweet comments to me! It really means a lot. When I was just a begginner here on blogspot I wouldn't believe in it. But now I'm very glad that I continued posting and found a lot of amazing girls with the same interests like me.

But before today's tutorial starts I want to say a few words about a couple of comments which I get pretty often here and there. Just in case if somebody else wondering. Lately I've been told many times that my skin was noticeably better. Yes it is! Because of the body hormones. I'm pregnant 7 months and because of that my nails, hair and skin feels so much better than usually. I still have acne scars on my face but the texture is very nice and flat so, concealer is my best friend. I didn't find nothing magic to use lol: And secondly I was told that being pregnant and continue doing a make up tutorials is very great. Lol: I am able to do it now, because I have nothing to worry about. But right after baby birth I'll be a huge totally MIA :P I hope you will forgive me this >_<


Anyways, this look was requested by Lydia. She asked me to do something soft and wearable during day time using any of Sleek palettes. So I did! It is pretty light make-up using Sleek e/s palette in Storm which has very nice colors in it. Also it's simple to do as well.
To start make-up with prime your eye lids if you need to. Then I used Etude Shine Stick #4. It is just my go-to cream color base. Applied it all over main lid and blended it in with my ring finger. 
After that I took my regular flat eye shadow brush and packed the first Plum kind of color on inner part of the eye. As I said for this look I am using Sleek palette in Storm.
To make the Plum color little bit softer and lighter I gentely applied that light Pink eye shadow on top of Plum with the same flat brush. Just turned it on clean side.
With another clean flat shadow brush I applied Gold color on the rest of my eye lid and nicely connected both colors together. Also pull a little bit of the Gold towards the inner corner of the eye right above the Plum eye shadow.
With a small crease brush I applied that dark blue-purple eye shadow on outer V corner. This step is really up to you, you can do it as light and soft as you want or as dark and dramatic as you want to. Just to create a little bit of dimention to this area. And of course blend everything very well without any harsh lines.
For my brow bone highlight color I used my new Castledew palette in Planet Shine Star (gonna do a make-up tutorial with this palette as well). And the color which I've used is Crystal Pink which is just a vanilla kind of color. For this I used my favourite big flat synthetic brush. But you can use your own favourite products.
I lined my waterline with white eye pencil. For inner corner on my bottom lid I used the same light Pink color and for outer corner the same dark blue-purple shade. Lined my upper lid with The Face Shop black liquid eye liner, curled my eye lashes and applied 2 coats of black mascara. Also I added some Shisem corner false lashes, but you totally can skip this step! It's up to you! But I like wearing them, it make my eyes looks longer and more noticeably without a lot of drama to it!
For my lips I used just a  Smashbox lip gloss in Bombshell.
And thats it for the look! Pretty simple, absolutely wearable! Hope you like this make-up and give it to try!


Let me know what do you think!

Time for Bonus make-up look!!

The other day I played around some oranges and browns again. I used Neon Orange by Sleek palette in Acid all over my main lid and a couple of matte browns on my "crease" line and outer V corner from Storm palette. I like this look a lot :P Kindda very Halloween-ish style.


I am still playing with some Sleek colors and will update you as well.

I know, my face and neck totally looks vary. It's just because I used a lot of products with sunscreen to it on my face. And with a camera flash it gives this ghosty effect! So, please ignore how it looks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment