Make Up Tutorial - Awesome Blue for Awesome You

It's my 24th birthday today. And I want to say thanks so much to those who have congratulated me. I'm very appreciating all the bday wishes! ThanQ a lot! But nothing special I did today. Because it's kind of not so good day (midweek) and time (I'm a little pregnant for parties lol:). May be will have a dinner with my friends on the next weekend, we will see. But birthday cake and all that stuff I've had of course. My hubby got me very cute coffee cake, he knows I'm a coffee lover :D Also he got for me another movie which I wanted to see for a long time. It's called "Clash of the Titans", made 2010. I started watching it but not finished yet. Because I decided to play with my make-up this evening. So I did such vivid blue eyes using my absolutely gorgeous Coastal Scents 88 regular palette. But! This is not absolutely my own idea for the make-up. The other day I watched a tutorial on you tube as always and I saw those amazing blue eyes and wanted to try it on myself. Of course I added some of my own creativity to it.

 P.S. Pictures for the tutorial not such clean. Because the lighting in my room kindda sucks! Sorry! The next make-up (which totally would be my bday make-up, I promise) I'll be do in a day time. 
First of all I applied my cream color base by VoV Color Song Eye Color in Dream Blue #5 and blended it in with my ring finger. As well as I added a little bit of The Face Shop white crayon eye pencil up to my brow bone just to highlight that area a little more. Also blended it in with my clean ring finger. 
First color I've used is 4 row 5 in. Applied it on inner half of my eye using regular flat brush.
Next color is 6 row 6 in. Applied it on the rest of my eye lid and nicely connected both colors together using the same flat brush.
After that I took my soft blending brush by Cathy Cat and applied the darkest purple in the palette on my outer corner like a "C" shape. And blended it towards the inner corner.
With a pencil brush I applied the last color in the palette which is black, on the outer corner. Just to create more depth to the eyes. And blended it in as well.
After that I applied 6 row 3 in kindda light blue-ish color right above the crease area. To blend out all the harsh lines better.
For brow bone highlighter I used VoV eye shadow in Crystal White (shimmer white) with a big flat brush. Blended everything downwards to soften the look.
Lined my waterline with The Face Shop purple crayon eye pencil. For lower lash line I used both blue colors which I've used as my main lid shadows. Lined upper lash line with The Face Shop black liquid eyeliner, curled lashes, applied black mascara and added The Face Shop false eye lashes in XN.
To compliment the blue eyes I used just an orange lipstick. Nothing special again.
And more picture of the final look.
Thats it for tonight! Hope you like it and may be one day give it to try! Lemme know what do you think

0 comments:

Post a Comment