Make Up Tutorial - Neon Tropical Breeze

Recently I did some grey and dark and all that sort of "boring" make-up looks, so today I just decided to create something bright and funny and fresh. Also several of my blog readers ask me to do more of eye looks using Sleek palettes and here I am. I played with Acid palette again, probably one of my favourite palettes in the world because of the bright neon colors. Just picked a few random shades and here what I came up with. The combination of yellow, greens and blues always reminds me of ocean, sun and palm. Kind of tropics, huh?


By the way, I almost forgot about it! Every single time I do make-up looks with the Sleek palettes I got the same question about where I got the palettes from? So my friends, I did swap with Yinnie, she is from UK and she sent me all those palettes I have!
To start make-up with I applied The Face Shop Touch & Shine cream stick all over my main lid and blended it in. It is just a white cream pencil with a little bit of shimmer to it. I like to use something sticky under my eye shadows because it gives more bright and vivid color payoff. Also it sticks much better on something creamy. Especially the eye shadows like form Sleek palettes. They have a lot of fallout! Yeah, kind of down side of it!
Anyhoo! Next I took my flat shadow brush and applied neon yellow color on inner corner of my eye and all around the tearduct area.
Turned the same flat shadow brush on clear side and applied the next color which is neon green. Nicely connected those colors together. Don't worry if it looks kind of massy right now, it's totally ok! We'll fix this a bit later.
After that I took another clean flat shadow brush and applied sort of "khaki" color right next to the neon green and again, blended all those colors together nice and smooth. If you lost some of the colors feel free to add more after each step.
Turned on clean side the same brush and applied blue color on the rest of my eye lid. This color by Sunset palette with a little bit shine to it.
With my favourite flat brush for brow bone highlighter I applied Jesse's Girl loose eye shadow in Pixie Dust and blended all the eye shadows application down to soften the look. ThanQ to sweet Kay, she was sent me the eye shadow! 
To create more dimention to the eye make-up I decided to add more of dark blue color on outer V corner. This eye shadow is by VoV in Star Fab Dark Blue. For this step I used just a small crease shadow brush for more precise application.
I lined my waterline with white eye pencil and applied more of Star Fab Dark Blue by VoV and blended it with the same blue eye shadow from Sunset palette on my bottom lid. Also I lined my upper lash line with The Face Shop black liquid eyeliner as I always do, curled my lashes, applied black mascara on and added The Face Shop false eye lashes in XN. 
For lips I used just a neutral lipgloss. Want to keep this look more concentrated on the eyes but not the lips. So, something nude or neutral will suits just as nice!
And look what I got yesterday! I went to the pharmacy to get some stuff for my son and saw this! It is Collagen Eye Patch which prevents & refines aging! How cool this product is? So, I tried it yesterday at the first time, kept it all over last night and today my under eyes area looks more fresh and moisturizing! In this box there is 5 individual packets for 5 uses. The texture of the patches is very soft and nice and without any discomfort on the face. Me like it a lot! Gonna grab more of them, also gonna look for another brands too :P


Because I am kind of fixated and obsessed with this type of skin care products. For me it is easier to prevent even earlier wrinkles than to fix 'em!

0 comments:

Post a Comment